Apply for Health & Safety Manager of the Year
This award is open to any Health & Safety Manager who, over the past 18 months, has played a key role in the implementation or improvement of health, safety or wellbeing standards, either in their organisation or a partners.
Entrants can be nominated by themselves or their colleagues, but please ensure you have their permission to do so.
Entry is by a 5 A4 page submission; the judges will be looking for clear information backed up by facts that pays particular attention to the criteria listed below.
- Career summary: Summarise the nominee’s career to date including their age and qualifications achieved.
- Contributions & Achievements: Summarise the contributions the person has made over the past 18 months to the introduction and promotion of standards within the health, safety or wellbeing.
- Sample Projects/Initiatives: Highlight any recent health & safety projects or initiatives they were heavily involved in from the past 18 months and quantify its success.
- Leadership: Outline how the individual has displayed strong leadership qualities, excellent communication skills, commitment and enthusiasm for the role.
- Include any other statements or facts that support the entry, including a supporting letter from a more senior figure within your own organisation or a clients.